Top 5 places you cannot miss in Monroe
Are you visiting Monroe anytime soon? Here are a few places you cannot afford to miss. With ample tourist attractions, Monroe is a place that has got something for everyone. From young kids to senior citizens all of you are likely to have fun at Monroe. The checklist of places to visit at Monroe is boundless. We’ve just handpicked five of them for you. All of these locations are just a short drive away from Comfort Suites Monroe, LA. Let’s check them out!
The Antique Alley
The Antique Alley is located on the banks of the river Ouachita. It has got shops of all types and kinds lined up giving you a unique and versatile shopping experience. It is called a shopaholic’s delight for a reason. This tourist attraction is situated at a distance of just 4.4miles from Comfort Suites Monroe, LA.
Do not miss out on the Coca-Cola Museum, also known as the Biedenharn Museum. Take a tour around the Coca-Cola memorabilia displayed to perfection.
- Masur Museum of Art
- Located 2.5 miles away from Comfort Suites Monroe, LA the Masur Museum of Art is the largest collecting and exhibiting visual art museum in Northern Louisiana. Events are organized for kids to explore the arts. Summer art camps, winter workshops, artists’ talks, and classes on painting, and bookmarking are held at the museum from time to time. Entry to the museum is free and it gives you an enchanting experience every time you visit it.
- Excalibur is the best place for fun-lovers. It is a family entertainment center located at a distance of 11.7 miles from Comfort Suites Monroe, LA. It has got a plethora of activities for your whole family. Young kids can have their experience on the track with Rookie Karts at Excalibur. Enjoy a live battle-field experience with the help of state-of-the-art technology. Grab some amazing pizzas that leave you wanting for more. Everything gets better with some yummy food, right?
- Northeast Louisiana Children’s Museum
- With incredibly themed summer camps, your children would want to spend their entire vacation at the Northeast Louisiana Children’s Museum. Located at a distance of 2.8n miles from Comfort Suites Monroe, LA it’s a fun place for kids to play, explore their interests and make new friends.
- Downtown River Market
- The downtown river market gives you the best view of the Ouachita River. Shop art and craft memorabilia from the local merchants and craftsmen whose shops are lined up in the River Market. Located just 2.6 miles from your room
at Comfort Suites Monroe, LA it is a great place to shop and taste food from different cuisines across the world. If you are a music lover, you might spend longer than you think at the River Market. The live music hooks you up and makes you want to stay there till dawn.
For more details visit: https://csuitesmonroe.com/